Thursday, April 1, 2021

Baby Stuff for Dummies

Yup. Baby stuff. For dummies.

Don't be offended or hopeless. I too was a dummy and still am in many ways when it comes to babies. Delilah being my first one, I'm definitely a novice. Lucky her.

Over the course of this past year, (Yeah, Delilah's already one) I've been surprised and simultaneously honored that some of you feel I am enough of an expert to send me questions and even ask me for tips. And I have been all too glad to share what products I have and use and what I recommend.

So, I thought I'd round up some of my personal nursery basics. From the furniture we got Miss D to some of my favorite toys, beginner stroller and even the best bathtub seat around. It's pretty much all here. Links provided, naturally. Any link that takes you to items listed in my Amazon storefront are items that I earn a small commission on, as an Amazon influencer. So, thank you in advance for facilitating what I do which is to always find you the best deals on the things we've got to have.

Happy Baby-Shopping & Saving!

Love, Mrs. Gehrels













































































If you made it this far, then you're in for a pretty decent treat. Nothing I love to do more with this blog than treat my readers to awesome giveaways.....

so, CLICK HERE to be taken to the MOMMY & ME GIVEAWAY POST.



























































 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig