Friday, November 20, 2015

Purple. Hair. Don't. Care.





OK. So, everyone's dying to know what's up with my fresh new lavender hue. I'd been letting the idea of dying my platinum 'do' purple stew for quite some time. Purple hair because why not? It's fun! But it is a commitment just as my going platinum blonde was this past Summer.

Well, the cat's outa the bag. I did not permanently color my hair. Although, being a mermaid/unicorn for a day was loads of fun.

Those of you who are new readers won't remember, but last November I did a similar post, except I went pink. The pink didn't take to my hair like the purple did this time around, mainly because this time having the platinum blonde as my base color was key. Last November when I went pink, my hair had minimal highlights and I was mostly brunette.

So, WHAT and HOW do I change colors spontaneously without damaging my hair? Simple. I use $7 hair chalk by Scunci, a well-known drug store hair accessory brand.


READ MY ORIGINAL BLOG POST ALL ABOUT USING THIS HAIR CHALKING TECHNIQUE ON MY HAIR, CLICK HERE!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig