Monday, January 28, 2019

Mini Skincare Fridges are like a Major Thing Right Now.


So much buzz about the mini skincare/beauty fridges I've been showing on my instagram/stories! Details & links below.



First of all, just WHY?

- refrigerating many beauty/skincare products extends their shelf-life, because yes, skincare products have expiration dates too. so, if you like to stock up on masks as I do, you'll see why I actually have 2 skincare fridges.

- COLD serums, under eye-gels, sheet masks, jade rollers etc. feel THAT much better going on when they've been chilling 24/7 in your mini fridge.

Why not keep stuff in the kitchen refrigerator?

- ew. That's why. I too used to keep my skincare shit in the regular fridge, but I wasn't happy about the thought of my jade roller mingling with the mayo or my eye-gels chilling by the butter...you get my drift?? I had to keep everything in a plastic ziploc & my things unnecessarily took up room in the fridge. 




Why do I have not 1 but 2 of these mini skincare fridges?

- Originally I got the mini white one. It's great. It's Cooluli's most popular (4-liter) version. Then I caught wind of the slightly larger (15-liter) gold tempered-glass version and well, it was done & done sweetie. Bougie? Hell yes. Do I care? Hell no. I had an Amazon gift card so that made that decision easier too...

I've justified 2 mini skincare fridges because besides the product I purchase on my own, as an "influencer" I do receive a pretty decent amount of product to test/advertise from PR. So, it's good to have somewhere to store my influx of product. 

I moved the mini white one (4-liter) to my bathroom which is perfect for my daily routine cuz it's right there on my bathroom counter. The bigger gold fridge chills out in my office, assimilating perfectly with the rest of my office accouterments.





In case you missed the links highlighted above:







As an Amazon influencer, I do receive a small commission from the above-linked products.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig