Sunday, September 22, 2013

Her first runway show was nothing short of a hit...Marissa Webb for Spring/Summer 2014


















___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Following Photos Are C/O FashionGPS









MARISSA WEBB

How fabulous would it be to wake up everyday and pick your outfit from a wardrobe filled with Marissa Webb....Almost everything that came down the runway for S/S 2014 I could see myself wearing...one of my favorite designers at NYFW, I love Marissa Webb designs. Her debut line became shoppable at Barney's last year and her website can easily give your credit card a spin...you just want everything. Marissa Webb's personal style is totally covetable and easily attainable through her designs.

Thank you for inviting me to the show this year Marissa Webb and Team! I'm always honored.
XoXo!


__________________________________________________

Here are my first Marissa Webb purchases! Shoes! Naturally! And definitely within this girl's budget when they went on sale for $149! I absolutely love them because they really are the perfect colors to go with everything. Perfect basics that I'll have in my wardrobe for many years to come.


Hope you enjoyed the show photos from one of my favorite designers at NYFW. More posts to come, so stay tuned!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig