Monday, September 23, 2013

NYFW - So, I ended up winning my way into the Kenneth Cole S/S14 Presentation... #lovedit

Never underestimate the power of a decent 15-second video...thank you insta-video :)


And that, ladies & gents, is how I won 2 tickets to the Spring/Summer 2014 presentation from Kenneth Cole Productions.


You cannot even imagine how thrilled I was to be able to take my amigo Kim with me to this show...he even held my pink Caboodles bag for me the whole time! LoL



Kim & I left SoHo and trekked off to the Kenneth Cole S/S14 presentation in our sexy black Uber car...I love Uber...and we soon arrived at THE GARAGE...


As we waited to be let in for the show...I was remarkably ON TIME for shows this year! Amazing in itself...ANYWAY, waiting in line, I soon discovered something to keep my social media fingers buzzing...


Um. Hell Yes I'm following you @KennethColePrd! @ShopSaveSequins Loves you and Loves you even more for those 2 tickets to one of the most amusing shows I attended during NYFW....seriously. It was a really cool setup...The models had cell phones. So, while I was snapping photos AND VIDEOS of them, they were doing the same thing, taking pics and videos of all us lookey-loos! It was a fun, casual but ultra chic atmosphere. 

And I loved how they embrace social media, made apparent by all the cell-phone toting models and screens throughout the room displaying hashtags and tweets...by the way, #KCViewPoints is a good hashtag to check out on twitter or instagram to SEE behind the scenes and shots from the show! 

#loveit
_______________________________________________________

The following photos were taken by moi at the show. Please be courteous with any usage. Thank You.















_____________________________________________________

The following photos are c/o FashionGPS
















WATCH THE FINALE BY CLICKING HERE!
_______________________________________________________

Yea. I totally did my best demure pose after the models walked off their platforms.

Thanks for a fab & interactive show Kenneth Cole!
We loved it!
Feel free to put me on the invite list next season...or I suppose I can try winning again! :)

xo



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig