Saturday, August 24, 2013

DROP EVERYTHING! Marissa Webb is on sale, like major.


Marissa Webb. I love her style (I stalk her instagram regularly). She's so damn chic. Her line is no different. I couldn't wait for this sale. I didn't know what shoe size I woud be with her debut shoe collection, but I guessed a 7 and I guessed right. I love. They are exquisite. The photo almost does them justice. I just ordered another pair of these Willa pointy-toe heels in the black/white combo...they're gonna be killer. They arrive on my 30th birthday...lol.

So, back to the Sale of the Summer...clearly, it's almost impossible to pick favorites, but I managed! :)

SHOP THE MARISSA WEBB S/S 2013 SALE HERE!

CHECK OUT MY EXCLUSIVE SHOTS FROM THE MARISSA WEBB S/S 2013 NYFW SHOW HERE!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig