Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The London West Hollywood

Boxwood Cafe inside The London

The last weeekend of April I hunkered down in West Hollywood for some R&R at fab hotel, The London.


Jumping on the advice of my friend Toks, I decided this was to be the place for my latest getaway. Toks had actually invited me to a Boxwood brunch at The London back in February, and I figured if I was smitten with the food and the ambience, the rest of the hotel had to be my cup of tea...and it certainly was.

Originally I was slated to be in town just the 26th through the 29th but I ended up staying another night because I refused to leave The London I loved it so.


Below you will find detailed photos of my room and more importantly, my expertly picked outfits from the entire trip. Because of course. Hopefully you'll be inspired to take your next trip to The London!


Enjoy
________________________________________________

THE ROOM





















THE POWDER ROOM











THE TERRACE









After I saw the perfectly white bathroom I began to think maybe this trip should have had the hashtag #ShopSaveSequinsTakesTheLondonBathTub. It seemed appropriate since I'm slightly NOT embarrassed to say I spent a lot of time in that glorious bathroom. 

The walk-in shower had dual shower heads. The left side of the shower had a wonderful, massaging effect while the right side of the shower had a nice rain-style shower head. 

I was more than at home in the ginormous and crazy deep bathtub...the perfectly situated vanity...the huge terrace...the room was perfect. 

I got a roomy terrace instead of a view. View = tiny balcony, so I was happy with my big terrace, which ended up being fine since I spent my days up at the rooftop pool taking in the views of the hills and LA whilst sipping on a lot of ginger lemonade's...I need those in my life daily.

I wore a black James Perse cut-out 1-piece. C. Wonder aviators
The BEST ginger lemonade's ever. I am obsessed.

A view of the hills from the rooftoop pool deck.
Toks & I tanning on Saturday when the pool deck was packed!
I wore a Weston Wear dress as a coverup/cocktail dress 
I wore a Luxe by Lisa Vogel 2-piece c/o Swimspot. Target shades.

So, I soaked in a lot of sun...and ginger lemonade's. And I soaked in a lot of baths...sorry...had to mention the bathtub again...



And hung out with friends and ate a lot of good food...


Dinner in Venice Beach at Gjelina's Sunday night
Burgers poolside almost too awesome to eat
My mini tacos brought to the room were insanely scrumptious!

Late-afternoon cocktails at the Boxwood Cafe
The fab entrance to the Boxwood Cafe. Because GOLD

Shamps late into the night with friends Friday night at Gordon Ramsay
And what would a stay at The London be without a little tea service?
Room service was impeccable

Truly enjoyed my stay considering the staff was so happy to accomodate 24/7. And my room was so easy and comfortable...and I really liked that handy vanity...


You know I love a good selfie shot...


All calls to London, complimentary. Naturally.
Sitting in the lobby of The London waitng for Uber. How cliche.


THE OUTFITS


COCKTAILS: 
I wore an Equipment blouse from The Outnet with white James Jeans also purchased from The Outnet. Elizabeth and James cream blazer from Loehmann's and Brian Atwood black, patent heels.


POOL: 
I wore a high-low BCBG navy/white striped cotton dress from TjMaxx over my swimsuit. 
Target shades, C. Wonder black, leather flip flops and a Cynthia Rowley bag from Marshalls.






DINNER:
 I wore a Kenneth Cole maxi dress from Marshalls. Jeffrey Campbell lucite heel shoes from NastyGal.com 
and a turquoise KAYU clutch from Nordstrom.




RUN AROUND LA:
 I wore a high-low Topshop blouse over James Jeans purchased from The Outnet. 
Target shades. C. Wonder flip flops. Cynthia Rowley bag from Marshalls.







RUN AROUND LA: 
I wore a grey peplum tee by T-SHIRT bought at Marshalls over silk green shorts c/o By Smith New York. 
Pour la Victoire neon peep-toe heels from HauteLook. Target shades. White Waverly clutch c/o LODIS.


POOL & COCKTAILS:
 I wore a black Julienne Weston for Weston Wear dress. C. Wonder flip flops and Target shades. 
Cynthia Rowley bag from Marshalls.



SAY GOODBYE: 
I wore a grey Vince tank top over white Cynthia Rowley lounge pants from TjMaxx 
and a neon orange blazer from Topshop. Target shades. C. Wonder flip flops. 
Cynthia Rowley bag from Marshalls. Alice + Olivia for Target suitcase.

________________________________________________

A beyond fantastic stay at The London and I think it goes without saying that I'll be back hopefully sooner than later.

For more information on The London West Hollywood, you can check out their website by clicking HERE or going to http://www.thelondonwesthollywood.com

You can also find them on Twitter & Instagram with handle @TheLondonWeHo


Blowing you a kiss good-bye The London West Hollywood!





















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig