Thursday, April 18, 2013

So......I "Coveteur'd" Myself.


My inspiration to do this came from none other than infamous fashion/lifestyle blog, The Coveteur. The Coveteur is known for taking you inside the homes, kitchens, closets and dressing rooms of...well...anyone you could possibly imagine...actresses, singers, socialites, artists, dj's, stylists, bloggers, tattoo artists, editors and even Cher Horowitz has gotten the royal Coveteur treatment. They ever-so cleverly stage & incorporate personal affects around the home to best display an individual's style, and it is done in such a way that their posts are something I have come to look forward to every morning....So, I thought....why not "coveteur" myself. Sit back, enjoy and get inspired!



Here is a glimpse into my home and the world that is

Shopping, Saving & Sequins...













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig