Monday, March 13, 2017

Lounge wear








I recently discovered this particular line being sold exclusively through online retailer ASOS. Micha Lounge. And if the photos don't do this perfect coordinate set justice, let me reinforce how cozy this is. So chic, right? I mean this is definitely the kind of casual you can sign me up for. 

You can SHOP MICHA LOUNGE BY CLICKING HERE

They have an effortless casual style with no piece really going over $60. The navy set I got above was only about $36 total. Make sure you scan the sale section! Because this was a total steal. I want every piece.

_________________________________

Links to SHOP the rest of my outfit:

- Torregrossa 'Brooklyn' bag CLICK HERE!

- Kendra Phillip 'Piper Shackle' gold cuff CLICK HERE!
[sold out in the gold. link is to the silver version]

- Le Specs 'Prince' blue mirrored aviators CLICK HERE!
[no longer avails at Bloomies in le bleu but the link is to the gold pair, which I also have!]

- Puma sneaks from Marshalls.


Have fun shopping! Treat yo'self!
XO


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig