Thursday, October 4, 2012

Shopping, Saving & Sequins featured by Magnum at the Alice + Olivia S/S 2013 Presentation!


Watch my interview with Magnum Below!


So, WHAT is this all about??

Alice + Olivia collaborated with Magnum Ice Cream. Yum! So, to celebrate, Stacey Bendet debuted two fabulous Alice + Olivia mini skirts inspired by those yummy Magnum Ice Cream mini chocolate wonders on a stick! AND they were shown off during the Alice + Olivia S/S 2013 presentation this past September during New York fashion week. AND I was lucky enough to see it all!


So much fun covering this show, and especially being interviewed by the Magnum Ice Cream girls about my LOVE for all things mini and how I like to wear mini skirts...with a white tee, blazer and heels, of course!



To check out my exclusive images and video shot during the Alice + Olivia presentation, CLICK HERE!

Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet LOVES Magnum and so do I...



p.s. Wondering WHAT I was wearing in the video...

I wore an animal printed dress by Weston Wear with black, cut-out Tory Burch booties and my red croc doctor's bag (Gayle Jr.) c/o Alicia Klein.

Thank you to Magnum & Alice + Olivia for the good times! xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig