Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Unboxing my 1st ever FabFitFun Box!




I thought about it and I thought about it and finally I think one of the girls from Vanderpump Rules got me feelin like I needed to sign up for FabFitFun. Leave it to Instagram to hand out heavy doses of fomo.

So when you sign up in between seasons you get a box filled with the editors faves called the Editor's Box. It's pretty sweet too. The contents totaled up to a retail value of somewhere between $320-$356.00. I was impressed. GREAT quality products and brands. And mainly I was excited to try out products from brands I'd heard of but hadn't experienced yet. 

My faves from this box? The Way of Will muscle soak bath salts are insane. And I say that with the best connotations. The rose-gold, bar-chain, drop earrings I selected by Summer & Rose are so perfectly simple and chic. They make me feel cool. Winner for sure. I haven't used the body buffer by Spongelle yet but DAAAAAMN. The Bulgarian-rose scent emanating from it has me practically salivating. It smells DIVINE. Very excited about the fun gym bag from Private Party and last but not least on my faves list, the BB Dakota reversible poncho is a nice touch. It's soft and perfect for our ever-ridiculous weather here in Cali. 80-degree days drop to 40-degree nights, so this poncho is a no-brainer. 

Needless to say, for my 1st box I'm thrilled. Watch the video below as I go through the box and show you each product as I open them and check them out. Who else loves FabFitFun?? Tell me what you think in the comments! Are you signing up?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig