Monday, October 10, 2016

like a proper French girl...




About 2 weeks ago I received a most wonderful 45-minute facial from Sisley Paris. The service was completely complimentary and took place within the Bloomingdale's store located at Stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto. This particular Bloomingdale's has special rooms specifically for spa services and I was more than happy to indulge.
Receiving a facial by Sisley was like being immersed in a zen tea room. This perfectly Parisian beauty brand is plant and flower-based and I'm absolutely obsessed. While Sisley Paris products are on the decadent side, it's one brand I can justify splurging on. And actually feeling good about it. Very good...and very French!





You can shop the Sisley products I purchased after my facial below. I've provided links to the 3 products I felt I had to have. The rose mask was a must-have. But the lipstick and lip treatment were necessities for me personally. I have the worst chapped lips around and Sisley's concoctions really have the magic touch I have been looking for. 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig