Monday, November 2, 2015

My dress was $12.99. And this is why I love ZARA.






I still cannot believe I got this dress for a mere $12.99. I'm not one to embrace animal print so I wasn't looking to make an investment on a bold piece. I figured this mini dress was just the right amount of print. I liked the sleeves and the cut. Totally appropriate for Autumn. Easy to layer. $12.99 was almost too good to be true but I typically luck out with ZARA, sale or no sale. I wore this outfit to Sunday brunch at Stanford shopping center in Palo Alto.

Boots are by The Flexx and actually fold down to just below the knee if you like. They are incredibly comfortable and spot on with the trend for Fall. Bag is by Zac Posen. The "Eartha" bag is my new baby :)

Cheers to November and a fabulous Autumn!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig