Thursday, March 26, 2015

Cocktails at my house.









This was a casual Sunday night get-together with some friends; celebrating the end of the remodeling madness that invaded my home for  the past few months.

It was good to see everyone. Pop some bubbly and munch on macarons!



My food platters were from Whole Foods. I ordered them from their catering department a few days prior. They're so good...made for exciting leftovers. Wraps and cheese with fruit arrangements were perfect for a 5pm date with cocktails.

I picked up coffee, hazelnut, caramel and chocolate macarons from Alexander's Patisserie in downtown Mountain View. My new favorite place in town. 

 My AMAZING flowers are all c/o of Crispy of Natalini Flowers in San Francisco.


The invitations were made on Zazzle.com


Thanks to the crew who came out...Xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig