Monday, February 9, 2015

A bodysuit for Valentine's is always a good idea.








It goes without saying that I am totally smitten with my new bodysuit c/o the ladies behind the brand Les Lunes.

Hopefully I'm dispelling any pre-conceived notions that bodysuits are solely meant for the boudoir, ballet recitals, or the 80s...lol.

This bamboo cotton bodysuit by Les Lunes is spectacular under a blazer. The day I wore it out and about I garnered all sorts of stares...and I was happy to receive them. It's a daring and bold look but oh so chic. And this bamboo cotton is wonderfully soft. Like super soft. The sheer mesh panels give it that extra somethin' somethin'....love, love, love.

Think about how perfect an outfit like this would be for Valentine's...Les Lunes will take you from dinner to le boudoir for, ahem...a little dessert? :) 

And if you're lacking someone to impress this February 14th, that might change should you step out wearing this fab piece...just sayin'...

AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY CLICKING HERE!



*Many thank you's to Les Lunes for my bamboo, softer than soft, cotton goodies! xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig