Sunday, April 6, 2014

Gold scissors? Yes please.





Oh how I adore you Nate Berkus. You home decor designing genius.

If you happen to have a penchant for all things gold and shiny, you better get yourself to a Target store STAT. The day I went to my local store and scooped the limited edition gold scissors and stapler from the Berkus collection, they were fully stocked. However, a few days later when I returned with my sister, she grabbed the last pair of scissors and there were only 2 staplers left.

I also made sure to buy the file folders from his most recent gold-infused collection. Couldn't escape those and the fact that I knew I was going to be putting them to good use. I think a pack of 12 folders was either $4.99 or $5.99 and the gold scissors and stapler were $14.99-$19.99...something within that price range. Everything justifiably under $20. And we all know how important that can be considering how eeeeasy it is to get carried away buying a myriad of things you don't need once you start going down those tempting Target aisles.

Now, if you're thinking you can just go online and assuage your gold fever by picking up your Berkus goodies on Target's website, I'm sorry to tell you you're out of luck. The gold office accessories have not made it onto the store's site...yet. You'll onlly find them in-store, and you better hurry. There seem to be a lot of us with a love for all things gold.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig