Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Look Book



















Waking up at 9 am for Easter service was a tough one this year...with so much going on with the blog lately, I typically enjoy my late mornings...Starbucks was a must before church and definitely ended up being a necessity to keep me awake for Jesus! 

We definitely took advantage of the 80 degree weather and enjoyed an afternoon outdoors while my parents bar-b-q'd a late lunch/early dinner. And I ate way, way too much.

But...WHAT did I wear??
 I wore a Corey Lynn Calter jumpsuit from Anthropologie that I scooped up on sale last year for about $50. A total steal. The only one left on the sale rack and a size xs...it was meant to be mine. And the print I thought totally appropriate for Easter. And finally, the right time to wear it!

I paired the jumpsuit with a bright blue Kayu clutch from Nordstrom, Cole Haan aviators c/o Marshalls, Kurt Geiger white pumps and a cream Smythe boyfriend blazer. Voila! My Easter outfit was perfect this year. Easy, breezy and beautiful!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend....I ate. I drank. I napped. It was a great time with family and friends. Not to mention, I scored with my Easter basket this year....a macaron baking mat?! And macaron recipes?! Oh em gee...

Exhausted but happy and looking forward to the rest of this gorgeous California Spring we're having.

Much Love Always!
xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig