Saturday, December 7, 2013

Baby, it's damn cold outside.







I love our tree this year! So, I know it's not real snow. But with how cold it just got, practically overnight, it could be real snow...kinda. It's freezing and I love it. Time to decorate. Time for warm, cozy fires and Christmas gift shopping from my iPad. Time to bake Christmas cookies and send Christmas greetings. Time to pull out that elf hat that Willy detests...but wears for me anyway. Time for extra warm coffee in cups that can't be microwaved and must be hand-washed.







- Christmas Tree is from ABC Tree Farms in Sunnyvale, CA

- Ornaments & cookie cutters are from Michael's

- Gold sequin mini hanger ornament is by Pearls & Pastries

- Christmas cards c/o Papyrus

- Reiko Kaneko gold lip tease mug is from Gramercy & Co

- My sweater is from Topshop {last year}

- James Jeans Twiggy white skinnies

- GYPSYZ knit booties by Gypsy05

- Monogram cup is from Anthropologie {similar here}

Gold mirrored cup is from Starbucks

- Sugar Cookie & Icing Recipes {click here}





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig