Sunday, September 1, 2013

Dirty 30s n' thoughts

I've heard the phrase "Dirty 30s" at least 26 times within the last 72 hours.

And it got me thinking as to why exactly this particular referential phrase...where did it come from? I went on over to Wikipedia. Because apparently my junior high history classes have become something of a seriously distant past (I am 30 after all). Anyway, Dirty 30s = the Dust Bowl...duh......And this means what exactly? 

That I'm 30, so I'm an old and dusty mess? Thanks Wikipedia.

I much preferred one of Urbandictionary's ridiculous and somewhat rated R explanations:


...well, now. How bad could that be? And no references to dust are a plus....lol...
__________________________________________________

30 and Fabulous!




I wore an ASOS romper and Marissa Webb heels.

_______________________________________________________










I wore an Alice + Olivia Dress, Whiting & Davis clutch, Marissa Webb heels and Hugo Boss shades.


SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING AND SWEET BIRTHDAY WISHES!

XO


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig