Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tibi S/S 2013 took a different route with this latest collection...

When I think of Tibi, I immediately think of bold, vibrant, bright prints. But this time around, the bold bright prints and color were replaced by laid-back, casual and more muted tones - which took my friend Karen and I by surprise!
Personally, I think it's nice to see Tibi break out of the proverbial "printed" box and go a different route. Although, not every piece drew me in, I was intrigued by the leather and especially the trousers. Not everyone is a fan of the low-hanging pants, but I am. I especially loved the two-toned trousers.

Check out my video of the show below to get a glimpse of what's to come next year for Tibi!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig