Sunday, September 9, 2012

Marissa Webb was THE show to attend at NYFW...


I'm not going to do much talking here because the photos will speak for themselves. I can honestly say that Marissa Webb's S/S 2013 collection was my favorite, and no, I'm not kissing ass here. Dead serious. 

I felt like each piece was so vibrant and fun and everything seemed to have a personality all of its own, while maintaining the cohesiveness that a collection demands.


Maybe my love of the collection stems from the fact that I could literally see myself wearing all of it...especially those S E Q U I N S, naturally. And not to leave out the fact that the fab shoes and accessories were all by Webb as well...

























....And not to mention, I die for Marissa Webb's leather jacket, also from her collection...


Oh...yeah, so I went up and introduced myself to Webb and she was so gracious and lovely in person...she thanked me for attending and all I could think was, girl, I'm the one who's thankful...


Major thanks to Marissa Webb and her team for inviting me to the presentation. It was an honor.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig