Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mulberry makes a statement with their San Francisco store debut!



....so, Mulberry came to San Francisco, in case you didn't know, and they threw a party because we all need a good reason to dress up and party. Naturally, this had my name written all over it. I've been dying to see the infamous Del Rey bag in person and I definitely needed to check out the gorgeous venue that Mulberry now calls home on Grant Avenue...I was not disappointed...
























The theme of the night being all things British, was set off with cocktails provided by Chase vodka and a silent British-themed auction hosted by Vogue...magnificent shots straight out of the Vogue archives featured the likes of Kate Winslet, Kate Moss & Julie Andrews to name a few.
The bags were definitely the hit of the night. Mulberry leather and craftsmanship is nothing short of superb and THREE lucky party-goers even got to take home a cherrished Mulberry bag....alas, I was not one of them but my sadness over not winning one was quickly quelled by the fun swag bags they handed out. Because, let's face it, what's a party without swag? 










As always, I have to include my outfit from the evening's event...
What I Wore:

-Karina Grimaldi silk, black, strapless jumpsuit

-Heather sequin grey cardi
-Pop of Chic drop earrings
-Miu Miu bag
-Christian Louboutin shoes
-madewithloveinbrazil.com bracelets



Welcome to the neighborhood Mulberry!
Special thanks to Mullens PR for the invite to this swinging soiree and to Kim for being a fab date! 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love your photos! I am a huge Mulbery fan and have a few of their items (including the pink pumps you photographed which I love!) for years now I've had to purchase Mulberry either on trips oversees or online but I am so happy there is one in SF now! Thanks for sharing, lucky girl that you were able to attend such a fab party!

    ReplyDelete

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig