Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sensational in SENA...







"Designer Sena Yang launched her eponymous line in the Fall of 2009 and since then has caught the attention of Editors and quickly become a Celeb favorite from Katy Perry gracing the cover of Cosmo to the latest True Blood national ad campaign dressing Vampire Pam. Signature looks include sexy and graphic silhouettes with the philosophy of effortless dressing with a dose of downtown attitude imbued with uptown polish.
While attending the Rhode Island School of Design, this Seattle native landed stints in both New York and London. Upon graduation she demonstrated her abilities at Alexander McQueen, Catherine Malandrino, LaROK and Sue Stemp. Reflected in each collection are her visions of a girl who lives and seeks life creatively using the city as her canvas."
- excerpt taken from the SENA website



100% MADE IN NEW YORK CITY

SHOP SENA NYC AT HTTP://WWW.SENANYC.COM
BE STUNNING. BE SENSATIONAL. BE SENA.

...I can't tell you all how much I adore the pieces I was sent from Sena Yang herself...seriously...words fail me! The cut-out bustier is like Cleopatra and Lady GaGa and Cher all wrapped up in one! Isn't it exquisite in the photos?! I can't wait to wear it with some skinny jeans and a certain crisp cream blazer....showstopper.

And then the silk maxi...be still my heart...she has pockets people! I adore a good pocketed skirt! lol....this skirt...I felt like Cinderella running around the vineyard that day taking these shots. I'm already thinking of the next event I can easily slip this on for...I'm thinking a simple, fitted white tee with it and some amazing jewelry...my mind is spinning happily. And to think, the skirt comes in a myriad of other hues too...

NOW. The exciting part is ONE of you LUCKY, FABULOUS, FASHIONABLE readers will get the opportunity to WIN a gorgeous SENA Grosgrain Maxi Skirt!!!! Sena Yang is the bomb!! 
__________________________________________________


HOW YOU CAN WIN SOME SENA:
(...aren't you glad you read this far?)

(1) MUST "LIKE" Shopping, Saving & Sequins on FACEBOOK!
(2) MUST "LIKE" SENA on FACEBOOK!
(3) Pretty, pretty please leave us a comment on the blog post here letting us know WHAT SENA piece you're covetting the most from her website! AND. AS ALWAYS. YOU MUST... (a) be sure you actually type your first name within your comment (b) be sure you actually type your email address within the comment.
(4) ONE xtra entry via twitter for following @SenaNYC and @ShopSaveSequins and tweeting the following:
" #SensationalSENA Check out the @SenaNYC Giveaway on the @ShopSaveSequins Blog! "
And this time around, I'm not helping anyone out!! The rules are TOO EASY! If you can't follow the EASY rules, then I don't know what to tell ya...ya snooze, ya loose....so WAKE UP. PAY ATTENTION. YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS GIVEAWAY.

*Giveaway shall commence today, Saturday May 19th and end on Thursday May 31st and NOON PST. One winner will be selected at that time and contacted via the email address provided in the comment & announced via all social media outlets unless otherwise requested.

So, good luck, good night and have a great weekend!
xo



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm officially obsessed with her entire collection!!!!!!! <3
    I can't choose one piece so here are the ones I ADORE:
    1. Suspender Dress
    2. Cableknit shorts
    3. Vegan leather delancey shorts
    4. Cut out bustier
    5. Zipped parallel dress
    6. Cut out dress
    7. Runaway dress
    8. Slit maxi dress
    9. Zipped noise dress

    ^.^ yep I know its a lot but I seriously fell in love!!!

    Jazmine Aranas
    Contact: sheerstomping@gmail.com
    Twitter: @sheerstomping (I also tweeted about this)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo I luv the maxi ... POCKETS!!! Faye ruffle dress and Faue ruffle top, crocheted multi wrap sweater... Too much is so cute!! Thank you for the introduction!!
    Christine Wujek
    Teeny1972@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore the Cut Out Dress (in black)!!

    Miranda Dunham

    Email: misssweetknight@gmail.com

    I tweeted too!! And good luck to everyone!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooove the slit sleeve maxi from the fw2011 collex!

    Ugh I die for maxis & this skirt right now!!!! (Is it terrible that I hope no one follows directions?? Lol!)

    Stephanie l.
    slockwood33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig