Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Cannot live without this NEW hair tool by CHI


You've seen my posts to my social media channels showing off this video of me styling my hair in minutes using the very innovative CHI Air Spin N Curl. It's amazing. No exaggeration. If you haven't seen the video yet, watch and be mind-blown....

My mom said, "Where WAS this when I was young??"

Links to purchase this must-have hair-styling tool is below the video. 

Watch. Shop. Then get Styling!




1. Link to Purchase from: Bed, Bath & Beyond for $99 - CLICK HERE!

2. Link to Purchase from: Kohl's for $99 - CLICK HERE!


* I put links to the 2 stores the tool is currently available from because it sells out FAST. It was available at Target, Sally Beauty & Macy's BUT SOLD OUT.



HAPPY SHOPPING & SAVING!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig