Friday, June 5, 2015

So, i took my first spin class




In the spirit of trying new things, I teamed up with fellow blogger partner in crime and bestie, Kim of Daoism, and together we took our first spin class.

Last Sunday morning we were invited to check out Revelry Indoor Cycling & Fitness located in San Mateo, California. This place is great. NO MEMBERSHIP required. And for a newbie, I felt very comfortable right off the bat. The Revelry crew is so welcoming. I felt like I had been coming in for months! Seriously, really nice and personable instructors. Stephanie & Brit were awesome.

We spun our butts off! It was exhausting but totally exhilarating and I was bursting with energy afterwards....which is saying a lot for 11am on a Sunday...lol...

Basically, I loved the facility and hope to make it back in again soon.  

Check out Revelry below and get ready to #RevItUp!











REVELRY CYCLING & INDOOR FITNESS
10 E THIRD AVENUE
SAN MATEO, CALIFORNIA  94401
(650) 445-7570











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig