Saturday, December 28, 2013

So, THIS Gingerbread Recipe was a Crazy Success


Usually, I go all out with the Christmas baking. Pies and "enthusiastically" decorated cookies.
This year, admittedly I was tired. BUT, I decided it was far time I make gingerbread men.
I've never made them before prior to this. Seriously.
And with the reactions I got from all who ate my gingerbread, you'd have thought me a seasoned vet...and the fact that I didn't make pies this year didn't make a bit of difference as everyone was distracted by the yummy gingerbread men! Yessss!

With that said, HERE is the awesome recipe I pulled from a Nob Hill magazine by McCormick.


P.S. For my icing, I just mixed a cup of confectioners (powdered) sugar with a tablespoon of milk.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig