Thursday, October 3, 2013

NYFW - Dolores Haze Makes a Whimsical Debut!


DOLORES HAZE DESIGNER - SAMANTHA GIORDANO

Designer Samantha Giordano debuted her classically precocious "Dolores Haze" Spring/Summer 2014 line during NYFW this past September. I was very lucky to be among those invited to Ludlow Studios for this whimsical debut. It was a very fun, light-hearted atmosphere filled with dim lighting, candles, pops of light pinks, lollipops and smiles...

Naturally, as you may have assumed, the Dolores Haze line draws its inspiration from the acclaimed tale of Lolita...I was definitely out of the loop because everyone but me knows about this highly-controversial novel published in the 50s.

Didn't matter...I may not have been familiar with the tale of Lolita, but the Dolores Haze line definitely got me wanting to do a little research and educate myself on what the inspiration for this line was.

Precocious. Youthful. Fun. Carefree.

That's how I would describe Miss Giordano's debut line. The easy, un-pretentious designs made me want to put on a dress, stick a lollipop in my mouth and go running through a field of daisy's! The clothes feel very Los Angeles...but this San Francisco girl can definitely see some of these duds in my repertoire come next Spring! 










SEE LIVE SHOW COVERAGE BY CLICKING HERE!
____________________________________________________

DOLORES HAZE - MADE IN NYC
WEBSITE: DOLORESHAZE.COM

DESIGNER: SAMANTHA GIORDANO

FOR MORE INFORMATION: 
INFO@DOLORESHAZE.COM

SOCIAL MEDIA:

___________________________________________________

WHAT I WORE TO THE SHOW!
LOVERS & FRIENDS TEE AND SUGARLIPS SKIRT BOTH C/O FASHIONELLES BOUTIQUE IN SAN FRANCISCO.

*Special thanks to Yanna for the invite! It was good to see you girl :) xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig