Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Nanette Lepore Fall 2013 NYFW Show - BLOGGED!

Such a pleasure to have been able to make the Nanette Lepore show...by this point the snow had long since stopped being an impediment to getting around the city to see shows, and I was excited to see what the Fall 2013 collection had in store; especially since the theme or inspiration, if you will, was #NanetteOnMars :) Intriguing....

...took this shot as I stood in line waiting for the Lepore show to start...my last day at Lincoln Center! 


Here's my live video taken of the Nanette Lepore Fall 2013 collection.




Here are a few of my ultimate favorite looks from the collection!
*Images c/o Nanette Lepore & Fashion GPS

I loved the coats. I LOVED the shoes (especially the blue icicle-looking heeled shoes!! Not pictured but amazing all the same!) The shoes were insane, and I say that with the best of connotations...obvi...here's a shot I got of Nanette herself sporting a red pair of her Fall wonders...

Okay, so if I can get over the cool shoes for a second, the dresses and blouses were perfectly sophisticated yet had the overtly futuristic vibe elegantly etched in. Basically, wearable art. 


- a couple shots I got backstage...see you in the Fall pretty clothes!


...saw Nanette Lepore taking a sec to talk to actor Steve Buscemi who sat front row at the show.

 ...everyone wanted a piece of Nanette backstage! She's a popular girl :) 




N Y F W
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig