Monday, December 10, 2018

My Favorite Gifts to Give Xmas 2018

tick...tock...tick...tock

...and we are 15 days out.

Are you done Christmas shopping?

Did you manage something for everyone on your list?

No? Well, here is a list of just a few of my favorite things from this past year. And links to everything to simplify shopping and get everyone checked off your list! 

Just don't forget to scoop something for yourself...happy shopping from the comfort of your couch!


APOLIS



The ultimate tote for all the things. From your groceries to your Target finds. These Apolis totes are super spacious, hardcore (they hold up to almost 100 lbs.) customize-able and every purchase benefits the ladies in Bangladesh who make these wonderful totes by Apolis. I have 2 myself and am eyeing a 3rd. Because why not? At $68 for the "Market tote" they are totally worth it.

Just be sure to order by MIDNIGHT on December 16th if you need it by Xmas!




FACE HALO



Pretty sure you all know my love of Face Halo microfiber discs. I use the white ones to remove my makeup in a cinch and the black ones to remove those difficult face masks.

Face Halo is such a time-saver. I swear. Check my instagram or YouTube channel for videos of this magical little disc. With JUST WATER, makeup and masks come off easy and FAST. You don't even need to wash your face after. It's a little insane. And probably the best gift you can give to any skincare-obsessed friend. 

YES. These are machine-washable (just skip using fabric softener!) They LAST forever. I wash mine with hand soap & water in the sink for quick washes but toss in the washer when it needs a more thorough cleaning. CHECK THEM OUT. You'll thank me later.




TOMBOY X



Thanks to Tomboy X, I got a rather nice introduction to their line of comfy, functional undies. I LOVE the full-coverage sports bra because it covers enough to double as a crop-top so I can wear out without having to cover-up.

The short boy briefs I selected from their collection are perfect. NO riding up, no bunching or getting stuck where I don't need them to get stuck! I've been running around the house in this set since Tomboy X sent it out to me to try out. New fan here Tomboy X

Check out their wide range of sizes and yes, they have different styles to accommodate errbody. Would definitely make a nice set to give to your significant other.




BEAUTY MINI-FRIDGE



OBSESSED. I love my cute little mini beauty fridge. Cuteness and practicality for $40 people. First of all, I desperately wanted to get my beauty products OUT of our main fridge in the kitchen. Space is limited in there & ummmm, I kinda get grossed-out thinking about my face cream and jade roller chilling in the same vicinity as the mayo...so, in my mind, this mini-fridge is a total necessity. 

Also, in case this is news to you, storing certain beauty products in the fridge extends their shelf-life. AND not to mention, nothing is more soothing than a chilled face mask.




COLORWOW - DREAMCOAT


Life-changing. I will never NOT use Dream coat by ColorWoW. My hair is one frizzed-out mess of knots and just overall hell on earth without Dream coat. Nothing, NOTHING gets my hair this smooth, this soft, this shiny, this perfect. Think I'm exaggerating? You know I don't steer you wrong. Dream coat is applied to wet hair (NO other products needed or recommended when using Dream coat). Blow dry. And you'll be effing amazed. You'll be shocked. You'll be thrilled. And then you'll probably go buy more Dream coat.




DOORMATS


Random present you say? I think not. I got a doormat for my birthday that says "Please Hide Packages From Husband" and it's one of the greatest things someone has ever given to me. It's hilarious! And I love that my delivery guys are actually starting to find their sense of humor & abide by the doormat's instructions. Ha!

So, for Christmas I was thrilled to customize some doormats for some xmas present fun with Sweet Carolina Collective. These are the same awesome people who made my elopement sign...and my sister's wedding welcome sign...and really you need to check them out because they can do so much.











DISCLAIMER:

This post has been sponsored in part by Tomboy X.

As an Amazon influencer, I do receive a small commission from linked products purchased on Amazon. 














SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig