Monday, November 26, 2018

WELCOME TO MY AMAZON SHOP



It's about damn time! Right?? I am forever recommending so many great products that can be found on Amazon, so my shop FULL of product recommendations is FINALLY HERE. Now, any time you see me mention something on Amazon you're curious about, just head over to:

Amazon.com/Shop/PagingMrsGehrels




It's a one-stop-shop with products I have and highly recommend. And yes, as an Amazon influencer, I do make a small commission with each purchase. 

So far my categories are: 
Beauty Products, Books (of course!), Cocktail Hour, Health & Betty (for my doggy lovers)!

So, HERE'S where you'll find easy links directly to products such as my glass straws, my glass water bottle, the ever-so-covetted beauty fridge, ice roller, diffuser oils, AND SO MUCH MORE...






So Happy CYBER MONDAY & Welcome to my Amazon Shop!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paging Mrs. Gehrels. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig